The Weigl ASCII scripting language (patent pending) is a powerful way of interacting with show data generated from ConductorPro™, VenueMagic SC+® or Showforge™, while allowing complete logic routines to remain isolated from these creative elements. Use these commands to craft a unique interactive show start method, or write an entire game logic system to directly control our hardware.
Get started with these case studies, tutorials and reference sheets.
Please choose your download option (EU GPDR compliant):
Download via World4You (Austria/ Europe):
Download via Dropbox (US):
Case studies of Control.ini files:
- The first show runs in a loop and is interrupted by the second show every 45 minutes
- Three shows alternate in an interval of 90 minutes between 8 a.m. in the morning till 2 a.m. in the night
- Three switches trigger three shows
- Six different areas have to be filled with four different recorded voice sounds
- Three shows are controlled via three DMX channels
- External control of a VU-meter display
- Automatic restart of the same show after power failure
- The first show should fade out, if the second switch is triggered
- One pushbutton controls five shows
- One pushbutton controls seven shows
- The volume of one show is controlled by two pushbuttons
- The volume of one show is controlled by one pushbutton
Weigl ASCII protocol and all information listed here copyright 2013-2017 Weigl GMBH & Co KG and Weigl Works,LLC. All rights reserved.