- Power off the ProCommander® device.
- Connect the ProCommander® via USB with your computer.
- Press the Joystick button on the front, hold it and power on the ProCommander®.
- You should get a USB connection sound.
- If no driver is installed you are asked for a driver.
- Download all files for your ProCommander® device from Hardware - Firmware Update.
- Windows automatically search for the appropriate driver software. Select “Browse my computer for driver software”.
- Click on “Browse” and select the driver folder from the update, which contains the driver software, and checkmark “including subfolders”. Then confirm with “Next”.
- If you receive a security warning, confirm with “Install this driver software anyway”.
- Then the driver software will be installed.
- After the driver installation, you can run the update with the batch file included in the .zip file.
Modified on: Thu, 12 Oct, 2017 at 5:23 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.