WEIGL Hardware Configurator V1.25 (PC) - Stable release
WEIGL Hardware Configurator - (MAC OSX) - Stable release via MacOS App Store
Version 1.25 adds:
- Fixed an issue in the Pro IO routing tab preventing the routing IP addresses form displaying in the left pane.
- Serial port drop down menus updated to include the latest available driver modes for motors, timecode and DMX for ProCommander® AX.
- Fixed an issue which could cause analog sliders and related outputs to unexpectedly jump upon enabling the sliders or clicking the Info or Save Changes button.
- Added a notice regarding firewall settings for firmware updates and recovery.
- Issue preventing serial connections to the ProCommander® AX has been resolved.
- Changing volume, bass and treble settings on some ProCommanders® was not registering in the GUI (changing value to red) for prompting to save changes. This has been resolved.
- The card tools for the ProCommander AX® have been disabled until future firmware developments will allow. Coming soon. Card tools is functional on all other ProCommander® models.
- IP Whitelist option added for all ProCommanders®
- Fixed an issue which was limiting the internal power check box to only be functional for sub device ID#1 on a Pro I/O Servo 16.
- Fixed a networking port issue which could prevent Configurator from connecting to a ProCommander® AX during the firmware recovery process.
** CAN monitoring functionality has been revamped in PC version 1.25 to make use of the universal motor feedback format and be in parity with Mac Configurator.
** NOTE: ProCommander® AX Firmware version 2.71+ required for the SMPTE mode on port 2 to be recognized by Configurator.
** NOTE: CAN feedback information is dependent on motor manufacturer, model and mode.
Version V1.24 adds:
- ProCommander X-Series device support.
- ProCommander X-Series firmware update and emergency recovery procedures.
- General stability and support features.
- Improvements to RS-232 connections.
- Adds additional Weigl Digital Motor Driver Library Support.
Version V1.23+ adds:
- Increases servo motor output count to 16.
- Adds official support for Pro I/O™ CAN and Pro I/O™ Servo 16.
- Adds official support for ProCommander® 3, ProCommander® PHX 2 and ProCommander® LX 2.
- Adds maximum motor support protocol for digital motor control.
- Adds official invert support for servos and analogs with status feedback.
- Adds official (hidden/advanced API) for servo pulse length modifications in conjunction with Min/Max (HiTec servos).
- Adds support for all known Robotis Dynamixel 2.0 RS-485 and Dynamixel Pro servo modules.
- Adds support for CSV settings push from Microsoft Excel template for all products. Template available here: Weigl Device Configuration Template
This version includes also support for the following:
- Named Variables - Including remote network management and editing.
- Read/Write/Edit of Control.ini files over the network (All Gen.2 or newer devices).
- Save Control.ini files as local text files.
- Full Network deployment and card management tools.
- 250 Variable Display - Including HEX/ASCII toggle mode for special applications.
- MAC address configuration mode. Allows remote "force set," of IP and Subnet via the MAC address of the device, preventing previous IP address change or USB connection to set initial configuration.
- General stability improvements.
- Removal of broadcast messaging and addition of network adapter selection/tunnel ability.
Please visit our support site for more information and training on this application.
NEW Features Firmware > 2.53 & Configurator 1.18: