ConductorPro supports up to 16 ArtNet or DMX universes (more in certain Brainsalt Media Server configurations) with the proper hardware. This gives the ProCommander® or media server the full ability to house, playback and interact with your show lighting systems. Explore in this video how to record DMX streams independently or synced with SMPTE or Artnet timecode, create data for DMX channels from joysticks and external USB slider consoles – or MIDI inputs, as well as discover the unique power of the color channel for programming RGB lighting.
It is recommended to view all CondcutorPro layout and recording videos prior to this tutorial, as well as have actual DMX hardware available during your learning experience.
- DMX/ArtNet recording and import
- Synchronization to LTC SMPTE, ArtNet timecode and Brainsalt Media Server
- DMX recording from MIDI, Joysticks and other analog and digital input devices
- Color Channel operation and setup
- Overall Lighting workflow operations
Recommended for advanced users after viewing basics and layout videos - Covers Conductor 2.0.5058 and newer