Once your data is recorded or imported, CondcutorPro allows for very finite data editing by channel or group. Direct timeline editing, as well as data optimization is addressed in this tutorial. Extended features such as tablet and pencil tools are also discussed. It is assumed that all CondcutorPro basics, layout and real-time animation videos are viewed prior to utilizing this intermediate training resource.
- Offline editing for digital and analog numeric track data
- Direct timeline editing and data optimization
- Pin group editing and multiple track shift or copy/paste
- Tablet and pencil tool editing
- Advanced offline data processing capabilities
Recommended for Intermediate or Advanced users of ConductorPro™ 2.0.5058 or newer